Lotus

Lotus

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lost in the Space Between My Thoughts

Blog friends, this is what I have been.

Totally lost.

Truth is things have changed a bit in my life the last little while and I am lost in my own ability to simply be peaceful and strong within it all.

Some of the changes have brought me back into my own personal home practice. I have reconnected with my Yoga Journal practice podcasts and have been creating practice space in my life as the kids play around me or as the house is quiet at night. In my other moments I am listening to the audio version of "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. I am feeling an awakening, a flowering of some part of me that was closed before. And within it I have been feeling lost.

Lost in the space between my thoughts.

In my heart it has been a very profound expansion and acceptance of everything around me. My physical habits are still feeling the change, but it is beginning within me.

....and Blog Friends, it is really deep, cool, profound, FAR OUT stuff :).....

So this is why I haven"t been posting, because my mind has been busy being all yogic. I do want you to know however that I have a file full of open ideas that are blooming too. So there is some cool stuff coming :)

Stumble back soon :)

No comments: