Lotus

Lotus

Friday, October 01, 2010

The Force is Strong with Me

Lately I have been trying to create opportunities for myself that will create income for my family. I have a variety of training and a world of experience. I have taught so many different young people so many different things.

Coming back to my hometown after we had children was a balanced decision. On the positive side we have so many pairs of hands here to help us with our children. On the other hand, I gave up a secure teaching job at an elementary school. A secure teaching job in my hometown has not been forthcoming. Hence the trying to create opportunities.

I had a gig this morning at a local Montesorri school to teach kinder yoga to all of their classes. Definitely a different experience. I felt it was successful as a first day but that I could definitely outdo myself next week when I go in.

So I hit Google and found the most wonderful artist. Exactly what I was looking for. Kira Willey created a cd called Dance for the Sun. When I checked out the sample previews I was amazed. This is exactly what I am looking for!

Check out the song previews.... definitely a great resource for anyone wanting to bring yoga into their classroom or share yoga with children in any capacity.

This seems to be just one more step on the path the universe is leading me down. :)


No comments: